Friday, October 25, 2013

Fundraising

Now that I am on fall break, I have had some time to run errands and work more on our adoption process.

Today, I bought 15 bottles to give out for those locally who are willing to save their change for us. I am hoping to have the first 15 bottles out by Monday.

I also found a puzzle for the puzzle fundraiser. I was slightly picky about the puzzle. I wanted it to look nice, be gender neutral, and be something our child will want to have in their room forever. Well, after looking I found a puzzle that covered all of those and is educational! It is a map of the world. The pieces are shaped like the country itself and throughout the ocean are facts about each country in alphabetical order. The teacher in me sees all the possibilities for use of this puzzle in the future.



I also set up our GoFundMe site. This is where you can give a donation for your puzzle piece or just to give a donation in general. Each puzzle piece can be sponsored for $5. Your name will go on the back of the piece. I will post pictures throughout the process of putting the puzzle together. I look forward to seeing the finished product with the names of all our friends and family who are supporting us in this journey. 


I would just like to say that Michael and I are extremely blessed to have so many people in our lives who are behind us 100% in our journey to parenthood through adoption. We are so thankful for all your love, support, and encouragement. We can't wait for the day when we can share pictures of our beautiful blessing with you right here on this blog.

Thank you again and God bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment